The Vibrant Lectin Zoomer detects both IgA and IgG to lectins and aquaporins in the most comprehensive panel available.
The most comprehensive panel
- Vibrant evaluates sensitivity to 16 lectins and 7 aquaporins in the most frequently consumed and potentially problematic foods.
- A combined detection of both IgA and IgG reduces the possibility of missing reactivity.
- Identification of peptides instead of proteins reduces the possibility of cross-reactivity with similar species.
The most accurate results
- Vibrant is the only company that utilizes a fluorescent method of detecting food sensitivities on a silicon chip, while other labs use ELISA or other methods.
- Peptide-based microarray technique eliminates the requirement of testing different forms of lectin (raw vs. cooked) and removes the false positives caused by cross reaction with pollens often seen in raw extracts.
- Long mer peptides synthesized at high fidelity provide more specific antigen-antibody interactions.
The most effective clinical outcome
- Scale of reactivity may help make decisions between rotation or elimination diet.
- Early detection enables intervention by physicians to reduce the risk of development of autoimmunity.
Use Vibrant’s Lectin Zoomer to improve your understanding of unexplained symptoms associated with gastrointestinal, neurological, dermatological, or behavioral disorders.
Not Available in New York state
Only healthcare providers licensed in their state may order laboratory testing.
- Lima bean
- Bell pepper
- Mung bean
- Kidney bean
- Bell pepper